1st August 2012
With immediate effect, Deeping Rangers FC have revised our codes of conduct for ALL members of the football club.
We take the welfare of all of our players and coaches, our visiting players and coaches and all match officials extremely seriously and as an FA Charter Standard football club are working to stamp out all forms of abuse from our club.
We therefore require all member
Please click on the links below to view them....
SOCIAL NETWORKING GUIDELINES
- Responsible use of social networking sites
- Social networking sites guidance for parents & carers
- Social networking websites, mobile phone & email guidance
- Running a website do's & don'ts
- Zip it, Block it, Flag it (external link to DirectGov website - opens in a new window)
By joining DRFC as a playing member, social member or associated member through children, parents, guardians or siblings, you agree to adhere to these codes of conduct.
Anyone found to be in breach of these codes will be called to a meeting with the committee which could result in your membership or that of your child being revoked.
Please contact the Club Welfare Officer if you need further information or assitance with anything to do with our Codes of Conduct.
These codes of conduct are released in conjunction with the Football Association - please visit the FA Respect Football Club website for more information >>>